Tuna Steaks with Blood Orange Hoisin Sauce
Yields1 ServingPrep Time15 minsCook Time15 minsTotal Time30 mins
A nice sweet toss of Tuna at the side. Freshly baked, freshly eaten.
2 Tuna fresh filets
2 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
1 tbsp. of sesame oil
1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
1 tsp. minced garlic
Juice of one blood orange
1 tbsp. of honey
1. In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except the tuna.
2. In an oven proof pan add tuna steaks and top with marinade.
3. Marinade tuna for two hours in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Bake tuna for 15 minutes, or until medium.
Serving Size Serves 2