A simple yet formal intro dish that you can start with your first date!
1. Slice potatoes ¼ inch thick and put into a small bowl.
2. Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic salt, pepper and basil.
3. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
4. Spread potatoes slices on cookie sheet bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until brown.
5. Cut fresh mozzarella ¼ in thick slices.
6. On a serving platter layer potato slices with mozzarella, ½ tsp. of tomato pesto sauce on cheese and top with another potato slice.
Serving Size Serves 4 slices