Enjoy these sliders as an appetizer or a light summer lunch!
1. Rinse shrimp and remove tail, devein.
2. Cut shrimp in half and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine: mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, old bay spice, salt, pepper.
4. Fold in shrimp, refrigerate.
5. In another bowl combine vinaigrette, olive oil, garlic, ginger, lime juice, salt and pepper. Whisk together until blended.
6. Add to vinaigrette, kale vegetable mix.
7. Cut buns in half.
8. Take one 1tbsp. of shrimp salad put on bottom of bun, top with 1 tbsp. of kale mixture.
9. Top with remaining half of bun.
Serving Size Serves 2