A fresh and zesty Seafood recipe mixed with garnishes of fruit in the side!
1. Rinse and pat scallops dry set aside.
2. Cut one kiwi fruit into bite size pieces and one kiwi fruit into slices, set aside.
3. Peel mandarin orange and cut into pieces.
4. In a saucepan add: orange juice, ginger, truffle oil, lemon grass, salt, pepper, bite size kiwi pieces and orange pieces. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in cream and remove from heat.
6. In a frying pan add butter turn up heat to high.
7. Add scallops to frying pan, cook until each side is browned with a crust. About 3 minutes on each side.
8. Remove scallops and cook in oven safe pan for 7 minutes at 400 degrees.
9. Plate scallops and top with kiwi orange sauce. Garnish plate with sliced kiwi.
Serving Size Serves 1