Crave on this delicious setting of Salmon poured with tangy pesto sauce!
1. In a food processor: Pulse together olive oil, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, basil, and garlic , salt and pepper until smooth.
2. Add pine nuts, and cheese, salt, and pulse until smooth mixture. Add additional olive oil if needed.
3. Set pesto sauce aside.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. In an oven proof baking dish add salmon filets, skin side down.
6. Spread each filet with 1 tbsp. of pesto sauce.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
8. Slice lemon and arrange salmon filets on platter.
9. Remaining pesto sauce can be served with salmon.
Serving Size Serves 2