Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce
Yields1 ServingPrep Time15 minsCook Time20 minsTotal Time35 mins
A spiced-up Luvafoodie dish served for a couple of two!
2 8oz, fillets of fresh salmon
1 cup of Italian flat leaf parsley
½ cup of cilantro
½ cup of olive oil
1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
2 tsp. Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers Spice Blends
2 tsp. minced jalapenos
1. In a food processor: Pulse together all items except salmon.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In an oven proof baking dish add salmon filets, skin side down.
4. Spread each filet with 1 tbsp. chimichurri sauce.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remaining chimichurri sauce can be served with salmon.
Serving Size Serves 2