Smooth, creamy curdle of rice topped all with delicious chicken broth for those to share and enjoy!
1. Bake chicken breasts at 375 in a shallow pan with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, dash of salt and pepper.
2. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool and cut into bite size pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large Dutch pan, add chicken stock, over medium heat.
4. In another large Dutch pan: add garlic and onion and butter cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
5. Add rice and thyme; cook, stirring, until the rice is glossy, about 3 minutes.
6. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until the liquid is absorbed.
7. Add couple dashes of salt and pepper.
8. Ladle in the hot broth, about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly, allowing all of the liquid to be absorbed before adding more. Continue until the rice is just tender and creamy, 30 to 45 minutes.
9. Stir in Fontina and Parmigianino cheese and remaining 1 tbsp. butter.
10. Garnish with cheese and thyme leaves.
Serving Size Serves 4