Peach Jalapeno Chicken Flatbread
Yields1 ServingPrep Time15 minsCook Time20 minsTotal Time35 mins
A delicious savory bread with a zingy spicy twist!
1 thin crust flatbread (48 grams)
1 cup of diced cooked chicken breast
¼ cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
¼ cup of chopped yellow onions
¾ cup of fresh mozzarella cheese
¼ cup of Robert Rothschild Peach Jalapeno Preserves
2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spread peach preserves over flatbread.
3. Top with chicken, mushrooms and onions.
4. Top with cheese and basil.
5. Bake at 375 until cheese is cooked and flatbread crisp 8-10 minutes.
Serving Size Serves 2