Delicious Asian flavors combined into one bowl!
Combine all mayo ingredients in a food processor.
Puree ingredients slowly add grape seed oil.
Add 1 ½ tsp. of hot water, continue to puree until think mayonnaise consistency.
1. In a frying pan on medium heat add Sesame Lovers spice, toast spice blend for 1 minute.
2. Add juice of one lime and soy sauce to sesame blends.
3. Remove and set aside.
4. Dice up tuna and place in bowl.
5. Toss sesame sauce over tuna.
6. Garnish tuna bowl with sliced avocados, cucumbers and scallions.
7. Drizzle Japanese mayonnaise over tuna and vegetables.
Serving Size 2