These cookies combine sweet and savory flavors and are Foodielicious!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 2 cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
4. Add one egg yolk at a time and beat for 1 minute.
5. Add vanilla and maple flavoring.
6. Blend in flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
7. Stir in bacon.
8. Use a spoon to drop cookie dough on a cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 13 minutes or until light brown.
10. Cool before frosting.
11. In a small bowl combine together butter, maple flavoring, and powdered sugar and as much milk as needed to make frosting easy to spread.
12. Frost cookies and sprinkle with a few pieces of crumbled bacon.
Serving Size Serves 6 - 8