This is the perfect fall dessert to serve for company. It is Foodielicious!
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees.
2. Break up Luvafoodie Dark Chocolate Almond Toffee into bite size pieces and set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl mix together brown sugar, rolled oats, flour, butter and cinnamon.
4. Stir in toffee pieces into flour oat mixture.
5. Lightly grease an 8x8 size pan.
6. Arrange apple slices in pan.
7. Pour toffee mixture evenly over apples.
8. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
(Optional) Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
Serving Size Serves 6