A sweet, savory dash of Lobster Tails for you and your date to share!
1. In a bowl combine all mango, strawberry, jalapeno peppers, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, 1 tsp. garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a small bowl mix together melted butter, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp. garlic.
4. Put melted butter mixture on bottom of pan.
5. Add lobster tails to pan, meat side down.
6. Bake until lobster meat is cooked. It will vary depending on thickness and weight of tail. Between 10-15 minutes.
7. Serve with strawberry mango salsa.
Serving Size Serves 2