An exquisite serving of fresh lobster in a dish served for you and your couple.
1. In a medium pot, add seafood stock keep over low heat.
2. In a large pot, add onions, olive oil, and garlic sauté for five minutes.
3. Add rice and cook brown for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup of seafood stock at a time to rice mixture. Simmer and stir until broth is almost absorbed. Repeat adding 1 cup of stock at a time.
5. Cook until rice is tender and creamy, about 30-40 minutes.
6. Add Pinot Grigio and lobster stir 1 minute.
7. Add Parmesan cheese, stir in to risotto.
8. Serve immediately, garnish with chives.
Serving Size Serves 4