Perfect date night meal. Pairs well with Pinot Grigio or Champagne.
1. Remove lobster meat from shell and cut into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Cook fettucine al dente, drain and toss with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
3. In a frying pan add 2tbsp. olive oil, tomatoes, onion, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper sauté for 10 minutes.
4. Add to frying pan white wine, seafood stock, over medium heat cook until liquid is reduced.
5. Add lobster meat and cook until meat is opaque about 5 minutes.
6. Add pasta to pan and toss with lobster sauce.
Serving Size Serves 2