1. In a bowl combine onion, tomatoes , olive oil, balsamic vinegar, ½ tsp Luvafooodie Garlic Lovers seasoning
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a small bowl mix together melted butter, lemon juice, 1 tsp. Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers seasonings.
4. Put melted butter mixture on bottom of pan.
5. Add lobster tails to pan, meat side down.
6. Bake until lobster meat is cooked. It will vary depending on thickness and weight of tail. Between 10-15 minutes.
7. Plate arugula on two plates.
8. Divide tomato mixture between two plates.
9. Remove shell, add warm lobster tail on top of tomato mixture.
Perfect dinner for two on a hot summer night, serve with Luvafoodie Cucumber Cocktail.
Serving Size Serves 2