Foodielicious Dinner for two.
1. In a small bowl mix together blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium temp.
3. Pat both sides of beef with Luvafoodie olive oil and coat both sides with Luvafoodie Kansas City Steak seasoning.
4. Grill steak to desired wellness, about 5-7 minutes on each side.
5. On two plates, arrange arugula and kale, top with tomatoes, onions and artichoke hearts.
6. Slice beef diagonal and top on salad.
7. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing.
(Optional) Serve with Luvafoodie Red Sangria.
Serving Size Serves 2