Makes a delicious healthy main dish!
1. In a food processor: pulse together, red and yellow peppers, cucumber, carrot, onion, jalapeno pepper, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper until finely chopped.
2. Add to mixture, 1 cup chopped drained whole plum tomatoes and cilantro. Pulse for two minutes on medium.
3. In a large bowl transfer tomato mixture.
4. Stir into bowl vegetable broth, red wine vinegar and tomato sauce. Set aside, you will have extra soup.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. In an 8x8 baking pan add 1 cup of gazpacho soup, refrigerate the remaining.
7. Remove husk on corn on cob and cut corn off of cob.
8. Add corn to gazpacho in pan.
9. Arrange chicken breasts on top of corn and gazpacho mixture.
10. Bake for 35 minutes.
11. Top with cheese, and bake another 5 minutes.
Serving Size Serves 4