A nice platter of Arugula and cheese soothes your taste-buds in.
1. Over med-high heat, cook prosciutto with 1 tbsp. of olive oil until it just starts to crisp on the edges. Remove from pan & set aside.
2. In a small saucepan add 3 tsp. of olive, sliced shallots and garlic and sauté over medium heat. Cook shallots and garlic until soft.
3. Remove pan from heat and add the vinegar to shallot mixture and pour into bowl.
4. Add mustard and honey and whisk well.
5. On a plate arrange arugula and figs. Top with goat cheese and prosciutto.
6. Drizzle with dressing.
Serving Size Serves 1