A topping of eggplants with fresh, tangy twist of flavor!
1. In a small bowl combine all tapenade ingredients and set aside.
2. Cut eggplant into slices and drizzle each slice with olive, garlic and salt.
3. On a cookie sheet, put eggplant slices in oven. Bake for 20 minutes at 370. Turn slices once after 10 minutes to other side. Set aside
4. Cut mozzarella into slices.
5. Cut tomato into slices.
6. On a plate layer eggplant, tomato and cheese, to form a stack. (repeat layers 3-4 x)
7. Top with one tablespoon of olive tapenade and sprig of chopped basil.
8. Makes 3 stacks
Serving Size Serves 2