A strong must try, zing of a cuisine with its rare finish of baked duck.
1. In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients all together.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
1. In a frying pan, melt 4 tbsp. of butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
3. Add chopped spinach.
4. Stir in flour and cook one minute.
5. Gradually stir in chicken broth, cook until thick.
6. Add duck, oregano, salt and cheese.
7. Cool 10 minutes.
8. Stir in eggs.
9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
10. Melt remaining 4 tbsp. of butter.
11. On a cookie sheet, stack 6 phyllo leaves, brushing each sheet with butter as stacked.
12. Repeat with 2nd stack of phyllo leaves.
13. Place ½ the duck mixture along the long side of each phyllo stack.
14. Roll jelly-roll style.
15. Brush with remaining melted butter.
16. Bake 30 minutes, until brown. Cut into thick slices and serve with tzatziki sauce.
Serving Size Serves 4