A sweet and salty pairing of Pear and Spinach mixed together with dear love and flavor!
1. In a sauce pan combine: 2 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, honey, cinnamon, butter.
2. Slice pears and add to frying pan. Sauté for 10 minutes until pears are browned on each side.
3. In a small bowl whisk together: mustard, 3 tbsp. of olive oil, 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar, orange juice, garlic, salt, pepper.
4. In a medium size bowl toss dressing with spinach, kale and beets.
5. Add blue cheese and almonds.
6. Put 1 cup of greens on plate.
7. Arrange cooked slices pears around greens.
Serving Size Serves 4