A chicken serving with a Limoncello flavoring twist!
1. Pre-heat oven to 375. Put chicken breast in oven proof pan with 1 tbsp. of olive oil, dash of salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast and bake for 40 minutes.
2. In a frying pan add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and spinach. Cook until spinach is soft and tender. Set aside.
3. In a large frying pan: add 2 tbsp. of olive oil, chicken stock, lemon juice, garlic, onion and Limoncello. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Add 2 tbsp. of cream to frying pan and turn up heat so sauce thickens for five minutes.
5. Plate spinach and top with chicken breast.
6. Pour sauce over chicken breast and spinach.
Serving Size Serves 1