An exotic set of toppings, served with your favorite Cavit wine!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Brush each side of eggplant with olive oil. (Use 2 tbsp.) Salt and pepper each side.
3. Put eggplant slices on cookie sheet bake for 20 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a frying pan: add 1 tbsp. of olive oil, sherry, honey and onions. Sauté for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix 3 tbsp. of olive oil, garlic and Pecorino cheese.
6. Roll-out pizza dough into a round 1 inch thick put on pizza pan.
7. Top with olive oil and garlic mixture.
8. Alternate and Arrange eggplant and mozzarella slices around the edge of pizza dough.
9. In middle of pizza dough add onions, and olives and 4 small pieces of mozzarella cheese.
10. On top of each mozzarella squeeze 1 tsp. of sundried tomato paste.
11. Sprinkle pizza with red pepper flakes.
12. Bake pizza at 380 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until crust is brown.
Serving Size Serves 2