Bread and Butter Pickles
Yields1 ServingPrep Time1 hr
A tangy serve of delectable pickles to lighten up the day for your other servings!
7 cups of sliced cucumbers
1 sweet yellow onion sliced
1 cup of white vinegar
1 ½ cups of sugar
1 tsp. of pickling salt
½ tsp. of turmeric
½ tsp. of celery seeds
1 tsp. of mustard seeds
4 fresh cloves of garlic chopped
½ cup of fresh dill chopped
1. Slice cucumbers and onions put into bowl set aside.
2. Combine all other ingredients in a sauce pan.
3. Bring to boil, and pour over cucumbers and onions.
4. Refrigerate, ready to eat after 4 days.
5. Keep in refrigerator up to a month.