A delicious biscuit bread with a nice glazing of maple syrup that would surely sweeten you up!
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
2. Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, 1 cup of bacon among the biscuit pieces.
3. In a small saucepan mix brown sugar, butter and 1 cup of chopped bacon, and syrup. Cool then, pour over biscuit pieces.
4. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
5. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve.
Serving Size Serves 4