Have this classic dinner serving with your couple to love and crave for the night.
1. Score the skin duck breast.
2. In a frying pan put skin side down and cook over medium heat for 12 minutes. Turn duck breast once. Rest for 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
3. In a sauce pan combine: olive oil, garlic, vinegar, mustard, honey, shallot, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a bowl add kale, carrots, pomegranate seeds, goat cheese, pecans and onions.
5. Add dressing and toss.
6. Plate on plate and top with sliced duck breast.
Serving Size Serves 2