A surprising twist of Peas and Asparagus served deliciously together in one dish!
1. In a large frying pan sauté salt, pepper, shallot and garlic in truffle oil.
2. Rinse off asparagus and cut off asparagus tips.
3. Add vegetable stock and white wine to frying pan bring to medium high heat.
4. Add asparagus tips and peas, cook for 3 minutes or until asparagus and peas are softened.
5. Drain off vegetable broth set vegetable mixture aside.
6. In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese and pecorino cheese.
7. Add asparagus and pea mixture to cheese mixture.
8. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente.
9. Drain pasta and add pasta to pea and cheese mixture. Mix until pasta is coated.
10. Add pasta to large bowl and garnish with chopped chives.
Serving Size Serves 6-8 people