A fresh baked chicken dished served nicely for couples to enjoy!
1. Rinse chicken and put into large roasting pan.
2. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Cut butter into pieces, put butter under skin of chicken. Use a knife to separate skin from chicken, loose skin from chicken.
4. Take the whole pieces of garlic cloves and butter and put under skin of chicken and into the cavity of the chicken.
5. Take chopped garlic and put into pan around chicken.
6. Cut orange and lemon into wedges and stuff half into chicken and put rest in pan.
7. Rinse the herbs and pat dry.
8. Take half the herbs and stuff into chicken, rest of herbs in pan next to chicken.
9. Pour wine on top chicken.
10. Salt and pepper chicken. Add paprika. Use at least 5 Dashes of Salt and Pepper over all of chicken.
11. Pre-heat oven 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
12. Bake at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Depends on how large the chicken is for exact cooking time. A larger chicken will take another 10 minutes. After an 1 ½ hours cut into breast of chicken to make sure done. If bloody cook for another 20 minutes.
13. Pour juices from pan into a serving ladle and serve with chicken. Serve with crusty Italian bread and mixed green salad, for the perfect dinner!
Serving Size Serves 4