- 1 lb. of ground chicken
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 ½ cup of Japanese Panko bread crumbs
Ingredients for Sauce:
- Juice from two Blood Oranges (Or Navel oranges)
- 1 cup of peach preserves
- 1 tsp. of freeze-dried lemongrass
- 1 tsp. of chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp. of rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan sauté onions, ginger, and garlic with sesame oil over medium heat until onions are cooked about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine ground chicken, ½ cup of bread crumbs, onions, ginger, soy sauce, mix well.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Put one cup of bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Using a tablespoon, take chicken mixture and roll into bread crumbs.
- Put chicken meatballs on cookie sheet, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven set aside.
- In a saucepan, add all ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve sauce with chicken meatballs. Approximately 25 chicken meatballs.