- 1 5lb. bag of Yukon potatoes
- 1 yellow Vidalia onion chopped finely
- 2 tsp. of fresh garlic minced
- 1 15oz. can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 7.5oz. can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 package of Queso Fresco cheese
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 2 ½ cups of sour cream
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- Peel potatoes, add to large pot.
- Boil potatoes until tender and cooked about 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and cool.
- In a large bowl combine: all ingredients except potatoes and cilantro.
- Fold cut potatoes into sauce in bowl.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.