Luvafoodie Champagne Lobster Sauce over Angel Hair Pasta
- ½ lb. Angel hair pasta
- 2 cups of uncooked lobster cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- ½ cup lobster stock
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Champagne
- ½ cup Parmesan grated cheese
- Cook pasta, al dente, drain and set aside.
- Add pasta to a bowl and mix with 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- In a large saucepan, sauté shallot and garlic with 2 tbsp. of olive oil for five minutes.
- Add champagne, lobster stock, cook for five minutes.
- Stir in cheese, cream, and chives to sauce. Stir for five minutes over medium high heat, until sauce thickens.
- Stir in lobster meat and cover for another 5 minutes.
- Plate pasta on serving dish and pour lobster sauce on top.