- 1 baguette sliced
- 8 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1 5.2 oz. of Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs cheese
- 2 tbsp. of dry sherry
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 8oz. filet
- 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- Slice baguette into 1/4 “ slices, brush with olive oil (5 tbsp.) on each side sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake on a cookie sheet at 375 Fahrenheit until brown. Set aside.
- Broil or grill filet about 5 minutes on each side. Slice thin and set aside.
- Serve sauce with chicken meatballs. Approximately 25 chicken meatballs.