Luvafoodie Antipasto Salad
- 1 lb. of Farfalle pasta
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ lb. of cubed provolone cheese
- ¾ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ lb. of Genoa salami
- ¾ cups of black olives, sliced and drained
- 1 cup of yellow pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup of pimientos, sliced and drained
- ½ cup of flat leaf Italian parsley
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water. Put in a large bowl
- In a small bowl whisk together: olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper, set aside.
- Chop salami into bite size pieces set aside.
- In bowl with pasta add: mix in olive oil mixture.
- Fold into pasta: tomatoes, provolone cheese, mozzarella, salami, black olives, yellow pepper, pimientos, and parsley.