- 1 16oz. jar of artichoke hearts
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of chopped yellow onions
- 1 tbsp. of chopped basil
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of pepper
- Chop artichoke hearts, set aside.
- In a food processor or blender: add cream cheese, mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic salt, onion, basil and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Pour into micro safe pan.
- Microwave at medium heat for 1 minutes, stir and microwave for 1 more minute.
- Serve with pita chips or crackers.